How do I uninstall the BrowseSecure browser extension?
To uninstall your BrowseSecure extension, please follow the instructions provided below:
- Click on the button with three horizontal lines or the three dots found in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- From the drop-down menu click More Tools and then select Extensions.
- From the list of installed Extensions, find the entry for the brand name of the extension you are attempting to remove.
- Click on the trash can icon to the far right. If you simply want to hide the extension but not remove it, you can un-check the Enabled button.
- Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.